Make the right choice for cats, dogs and the environment. Bozita’s natural wet food served in smart Tetra Recart® a cardboard-based, environmentally friendly packaging with similar properties to a traditional can.
- Swedish high-quality food for cats and dogs in smart packaging
- Good for the environment and for your cat or dog
- Keeps both food and fridge fresh
- Easy to open, reseal and recycle
Packaging is easy to open and reseal. An open package of Bozita’s wet food in Tetra Recart® keeps for at least two days if stored in the fridge. Once empty, the packaging is easy to rinse out, fold and recycle with your other paper packaging.
TETRA RECART® PACKAGING IS FSC® LABELLED
Tetra Recart®is an environmentally friendly choice. The FSC® label (Forest Stewardship Council® guarantees fewer trees are cut down that what the forest can reproduce, that plants and animals are protected and that forest employees are paid a fair wage. The label indicates that the producer takes their environmental responsibilities seriously, and when you by the FSC® label, you are doing the environment a favour. Tetra Pak is working towards increasing their use of FSC®-labelled packaging.
FIVE CLIMATE-SMART REASONS TO CHOOSE TETRA RECART®
- Reduced carbon footprint – 81% smaller carbon footprint than a glass jar or can.
- Packaging which “grows back” – at least 67% of the material in our Tetra Recart® packaging is made from renewable sources.
- Forestry which looks to the future – all cardboard in the Tertra Recart® comes from FSC®-certified forests and other regulated sources.
- Fewer lorries on the road – Tetra Recart® is packaged and transported efficiently thanks to its rectangular shape and low weight,
- A new life for packaging – Tetra Recart® cardboard packaging can be recycled into something new.
Read more about Tetra Recart® at https://www.tetrapak.com/se/packaging/tetra-recart
* Life Cycle Assessment of food packaging, Europe 2017.
**Carton CO2 Calculator certified by the Carbon Trust.