Make the right choice for cats, dogs and the environment. Bozita’s natural wet food served in smart Tetra Recart® a cardboard-based, environmentally friendly packaging with similar properties to a traditional can.
- Swedish high-quality food for cats and dogs in smart packaging
- Good for the environment and for your cat or dog
- Keeps both food and fridge fresh
- Easy to open and reseal
An open package of Bozita’s wet food in Tetra Recart® keeps for at least two days if stored in the fridge. Once empty, the packaging is easy to rinse out and fold.
TETRA RECART® PACKAGING IS FSC® LABELLED
Tetra Recart®is an environmentally friendly choice. The FSC® label (Forest Stewardship Council® guarantees fewer trees are cut down that what the forest can reproduce, that plants and animals are protected and that forest employees are paid a fair wage. The label indicates that the producer takes their environmental responsibilities seriously, and when you by the FSC® label, you are doing the environment a favour. Tetra Pak is working towards increasing their use of FSC®-labelled packaging.
FOUR CLIMATE-SMART REASONS TO CHOOSE TETRA RECART®
- Reduce impact on climate change – in fact, carbon emissions over the lifetime of the packages are 81% lower than those of steel cans and glass jars.
- The pack grows back – at least 69% of Tetra Recart carton package comes from responsibly managed forests and other controlled sources.
- Forward-thinking forestry – and 100% of our carton packages are Forest Sweradship Council™(FSC™) certified.
- Fewer trucks on the road – Tetra Recart carton packages are efficient to transport because of their rectangular shape and light weight. Which means fewer trucks on the road.
* Life Cycle Assessment of food packaging, Europe 2017.
**Carton CO2 Calculator certified by the Carbon Trust.
For more information visit www.tetrapak.com